Many foreign buyers purchase property in France for their own use but subsidise it by renting it out for other parts of the year. The buy-to-let market is also not a bad option for investors and a number of our clients have bought solely to let, either on a permanent basis, or to the holiday market. Both options are viable in the Pyrénées-Orientales where holidaymakers are in abundant supply and year-round rental properties are in high demand.
If you have bought a property with the intention of renting it out for all or part of the year, we can:
- Get quotes and arrange for work to be carried out
- Furnish and equip a property ready for rental
- Put together a marketing plan
- Manage your bookings
- Find someone to manage your changeovers
- Advise on expected earnings
We manage a number of properties and have good experience of the local rental market, what works and what doesn’t.