French administration and bureaucracy is, unfortunately, just as bad as it is reputed to be. Don’t let it get you down – we can deal with it on your behalf and accompany you while you steer your way through the system. We have a vast amount of experience from a personal and professional perspective, having lived in France for 9 years and helped make the lives of hundreds of expats in France easier.
We can assist you in your dealings with the following:
- The tax office for tax issues, taxe d’habitation and taxe foncière
- The CAF (Caisse des Allocations Familiales) for family allowance & benefits
- CPAM (Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie) for healthcare
- Other healthcare providers such as the RSI
- Top-up health insurance providers (mutuelles)
- Insurance companies for setting up cover or making claims
- Hospital paperwork
- School admissions
- Exemption from the TV licence
If you have a particular issue, then please contact us to discuss your requirements. If you’d like to purchase a package to have us available to go through your correspondence as and when it arrives, please look at our rates here.