French administration

French administration and bureaucracy is, unfortunately, just as bad as it is reputed to be.  Don’t let it get you down – we can deal with it on your behalf and accompany you while you steer your way through the system. We have a vast amount of experience from a personal and professional perspective, having lived in France for 9 years and helped make the lives of hundreds of expats in France easier.

We can assist you in your dealings with the following:

  • The tax office for tax issues, taxe d’habitation and taxe foncière
  • The CAF (Caisse des Allocations Familiales) for family allowance & benefits
  • CPAM (Caisse Primaire d’Assurance Maladie) for healthcare
  • Other healthcare providers such as the RSI
  • Top-up health insurance providers (mutuelles)
  • Insurance companies for setting up cover or making claims
  • Hospital paperwork
  • School admissions
  • Exemption from the TV licence

If you have a particular issue, then please contact us to discuss your requirements. If you’d like to purchase a package to have us available to go through your correspondence as and when it arrives, please look at our rates here.